Paloma on the Hill
I am Paloma and I live on a hill. My intention is to show you can have the home of your dreams with creativity, vision and some elbow grease. Who knows, may be you can help a friend! A little about me:
- I am originally from Puerto Rico, English is my second language. I grew up on the prettiest dairy farm on the north coast of the island. None of that skim milk nonsense for me!
- I have a Fashion Accessory Design background, so I live for shoes, jewelry and wearable knickknacks. I also love furniture, knobs, lamps and textures.
- My favorite interior design styles are Eclectic, Hollywood Regency, Art Deco, Moroccan and Mid Century. I have a thing for American Federal furniture too. I love the skinny tall legs!
- On my free time I enjoy the beach, volunteering, cooking and painting furniture.
- Not sure what happened to music in the last ten years…Sia is pretty cool though.
- I have Fibromyalgia which is a sucky condition to have, but whatever, it doesn’t stop me. As a result, I need my hubby to help me with heavy lifting.
- I can weld, cook Indian food, cut hair and find the best thrift store deals!
- I only hate two things in life: Okra and Bitter Gourd.
- I am the proud pet mama of the very mischievous Oliver the Miniature Schnauzer.
I am Oliver, a salt & pepper Miniature Schnauzer.
- I love snacking on frozen veggies and peanut butter.
- There is nothing better than running after birds that are too far to catch and lizards that are too fast!
- I am always behind my mommy, so most projects have my mark.
- I have the cutest howl and I snore when I sleep.
- My parents just adopted another me named Aldo. But we still need a good pix.